|Environment of use||Cooling method||Heat dissipation||Type of cooling|
|EU RoHS||China RoHS||CE||UL||CSA||PSE|
|Cooling method||Fan-cooled Plate cooling|
|Cooling capacity *1||10W|
|Max. temperature difference *2||27K|
|Power input||Main unit : 9VDC 2.5A/When power adapter is used : 100VAC 0.6A|
|Working temperature||0 to＋40℃|
|Working humidity||Max. 80％RH, free from condensation|
|Overheat protection on dissipation side||Not provided|
|Operation||Continuous (Inversion operation is unavailable)|
|Power connection||Adapter inlet between Main body and Power adapter, Plug between Power adapter and Outlet|
|Dimensions (mm)||Main body : W60×H75×D60 Power adapter : W50×H93×D32 Cord length 1.6m|
|Weight||780g (Incl. 200g for power adapter)|
1. Attach the heat insulator to the fin and lay the thermal conductive sheet, thermoelectric module and thermal conductive sheet in an orderly stack in the square hole provided in the center.
2. Put the plate on top and fix it with 2 small screws.
3. Insert 4 large screws from the heat insulator side.
4. Put the screws through fan and fan guard. Then, fix the screws with the spacers.
5. Connect the power adapter to the plug.
Now the work has finished.
Use as an alternative to thermal conductive sheet
Styrol box 1 pc., Screw 2 pcs., Nut 4 pcs.
Cooling fin 1 pc., Cutout drawing 3 pcs.
Cooling block 1 pc, Screw 2 pcs.